Is CBD oil good for arthritis?
And which CBD product is best for Arthritis? Arthritis is a group of different conditions. They all cause pain, inflammation and deterioration of joints and surrounding tissues. Osteoarthritis (OA) is the most common type of arthritis. It causes pain in your joints due to breakdown and damage to the cushioning between joints known as cartilage. OA happens when fluid starts to leak from cartilage. Eventually, the cartilage breaks down and wears away. OA mainly affects the knees, hips, hands and spine.
Is CBD oil good for arthritis?
CBD or Cannabidiol is a cannabis compound that has been shown to have many therapeutic benefits. It’s a non-psychoactive component of the marijuana plant. The most common use of CBD can help with anxiety, depression, acne, insomnia and more. Recent studies show that CBD may be able to reduce seizures in children with epilepsy while not causing any adverse effects on the body's nervous system.
And if you're wondering about its ability to help people who suffer from arthritic conditions--the answer appears to be yes! In fact, CBD without psychotropic properties make it the preferred natural remedy for joint problems.
How CBD works
Cannabinoids are a group of chemical compounds that trigger cannabinoid receptors in cells. We humans have an endocannabinoid system, which is a complex network of cell receptor proteins built into our DNA. Acting as modulators, they are part of our immune system. They regulate the body-mind connection, keeping us alive and well.
Does CBD Help arthritis?
1. Reduces Pain: Hemp CBD extract contains cannabinoids such as CBG, CBC and CBN. It also contains vital nutrients such as Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids. These components are great for reducing arthritic pain. The Arthritis Foundation quotes several anecdotes on how CBD has aided arthritis patients before to reduce pain. One study in 2017 found out that CBD can aid in relieving pain associated with osteoarthritis.
2. Reduces Inflammation: CBD reduces inflammation in the joints by stimulating the production of Serotonin and Anandamide which are natural anti-inflammatory chemicals. This reduces the body's inflammatory response, which is helpful in managing arthritic conditions such as Osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis.
3. Promotes Sleep: The phytocannabinoids contained in hemp CBD extracts work to lessen pain and inflammation while inducing restful sleep. CBD is an all-natural supplement to take care of your pain and inflammation, promote restful sleep and help you relax while resolving aches. CBD is considered as the best alternative for over-the-counter medications.
How long does it take for CBD oil to work for joint pain?
It may take a few days for CBD oil to start relieving your pain. However, it is important to give your body some time to adjust. The best way to start using cannabidiol (CBD) for the treatment of arthritic symptoms is by taking small doses and building up gradually until you are satisfied with its therapeutic effects.
There are a number of factors that can influence how fast CBD oil relieves pain. There is no exact amount of time that it will take to work. Each person's metabolism, body weight and the severity of their condition will determine how quickly they'll experience relief.
Here is an approximate guide to how long it may take before you notice a difference when using CBD muscle rub for the treatment of arthritic symptoms:
- Within 30 minutes - relieved pain and inflammation.
- After 2 hours - relief from joint aches, reduced swelling in joints.
- After a day - significant improvement in overall joint function without any side effects.
- After 3 days - significant reduction in joint pain and swelling.
- After a week - significant reduction in overall aches.
How to use CBD Oil for arthritic conditions
For edible, tinctures and sublingual CBD lovers, if you want relief for arthritic symptoms, it's best to administer a few drops of hemp CBD sublingually and wait 30-60 minutes before ingesting any other medication or food. This prevents interaction with other drugs which may cause unwanted side-effects.
The amount of hemp CBD oil used will depend on its strength - sometimes just a few drops are needed, whereas you may need to use a higher strength if they don't seem to be working.
If you want to buy cbd, it's important to consult a doctor first. Tell them what symptoms are troubling you. A doctor can prescribe the right dosage for you.
Can I rub CBD oil on my skin for pain?
This is probably the best way to deliver CBD fast and directly to where it is needed most without going through the digestive system.
For localized pain, you can rub CBD oil directly on the affected area. This is a great way to relieve localized pain and inflammation caused by arthritic conditions. In this case, it is best to use a full-spectrum product which contains the entire range of beneficial ingredients naturally found in hemp cbd oil for maximum safety and efficacy.
Where to buy CBD muscle rub?
At 2budds CBD, we care about the efficacy and purity of our products. If you want to buy the best CBD muscle rub that actually works don't hesitate to contact us today or get your CBD muscle rub here.